Letter2Congress: Send a Letter to Congress

Precinct Master: SEEING MICROSOFT RED!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

SEEING MICROSOFT RED!



I HAVE TALKED TO HIM SEVERAL TIMES WITH MIXED RESULTS.


Even the most resonable of us get frustrated with some things, and Microsoft is one of my things!!!



Mujibar was trying to get a job in India .


The Personnel Manager said, "Mujibar, you have passed all the tests, except one.


Unless you pass it you cannot qualify for this job." �


Mujibar said, "I am ready" �


The manager said, "Make a sentence using the words Yellow, Pink and Green." �


Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green and I pink it up, and say, 'Yellow, this is Mujibar.'' Mujibar now works as a technician at a call center for computer problems. �


No doubt you have spoken to him. I have.


If I had a car like Windows that needed a weekly tune up and new additional parts to run safely; it would long ago been labeled a lemon, recalled and replaced!


If I had a car like Internet Explorer that froze up, or swerved off the road and crashed daily, it would long ago been totaled by my insurance company and replaced with a safe vehicle!


If I had a car like Microsoft Word that crashes at will, so much so Microsoft wants reports, (so they can sell you a new version),; that car would have to have a James Bond-like parachute ejection seat!


Pretty soon everyone will be singing a New Penguin song, and it won't be from a movie: "I Love Linux"!

No comments: